I recently switched to Visual Studio Code as there has been a lot of fuzz about and I must say it’s a great editor for creating websites (with Angular/React/Vue/…)
It really boost productivity with a broad Marketplace, here are some of the tools I find useful when programming front-end:
- C# – Well, you can’t write C# without this one
- TSLint – Adds convention checking
- Debugger for Chrome – Obvious is obvious
- Angular 8 Snippets – Speed up code with snippets ranging from Material Design to RxJs to tests
- CSharp2TS – No more monkey work, convert your C# class to a Typescript class in no time
- Bracket Pair Colorizer – Seeking that one missing bracket? No more!
Let me know if you know some others!